Monday, June 07, 2021

Resume Ranting - Changes


My previous post was on 26th of May 2016. That was about 5 years ago. Yep, it has been a few years now, and I came to terms that blogging is more or less dead. Alas, I’m typing these words still, as my blogging purpose is for me to type away:

thoughts that come to mind, and digitally archived for reference when i'm old. something to share with my kids and grandkids. at present, it serves as a reminder to self.’.

Old, yes, older but not that old. Kids, they’ve grown up (and I’d be surprised if they ever find out about this ancient writings). Grandkids, not yet. Reminder, absolutely. I hate to admit but reading back my old writings, they’re a bit cheeky for my present self. Just the proof that it is a reminder to self, my future self included.

A lot has definitely changed in my life now. I’m staying in Seremban and working in KL. Well, the physical office is, but most of us are working from home now due to COVID-19. I’m inclined to road cycling now and close to zero of mountain biking, only going offroad occasionally. And by that, it is more like once in a year. For real.

So what does this all say about life? Things change, either from your actions or being done to you. Either way, I believe it is for the best, and definitely part of Allah’s plans. Remember that Allah is the best of a planner. What we can do is to find what’s working for us and make the best out of it. Lemons and lemonade kind of thing.

On the tech side of things, I am publishing this on an iPad. Yes, I’ve switched to  since 4 years ago with an iPhone. And I’m happy with it. Making the most out of it.


No comments: