Monday, September 15, 2008

Let's Get Rich!

PendapatanLumayan.Com - Naskah Mengandungi Khazanah Rahsia Terulung Bagaimana Mencipta Wang Atas Angin Di Bocorkan Secara Tiba-Tiba Untuk Anda!

The link above is interesting.
Sure. It has all the right words to get people to visit the website - lumayan, rahsia, wang.



I got it from my Gmail inbox ad header this morning.
I'm not a big believer of this easy peasey get rich quick thingy.
Anyway, I went with it just to see what he's offering.

As usual, it's a lengthy page.
From beginning to the end, luring people to buy the ebook of his so-called technique to buy his set of tools to get rich fast.

Ah, and there's a Disclaimer page too - with normal size font.

Taken from the Disclaimer page:
MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSES, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
Huh? 'Nuff said. I'm investing my RM50 elsewhere.

BTW, check this out: Azizi Ali's thoughts

No comments: